• Analyzing and figuring out the system needs of an organization
• Installing hardware and software for the network.
• Keeping systems operating efficiently by performing any necessary upgrades and repairs.
• Planning a strategy to maintain system security on the computers and the network as a whole.
• Optimizing and evaluating the system regularly.
• Training or directing users on the correct use of software and hardware within the system.
• Performing problem-solving tasks when alerted by a user or monitoring system.
• Negotiating contract renewals for network applications and services.
• Administration of user accounts on various platforms.
• Preparing laptops and virtual systems for employees
Familiarity with the following applications and concepts:
• VMWare ESXi & VCenter
• Office365 administration
• Basic networking protocols layers 1-7.
• Switches, routers, vpn, lan, wan configuration and maintenance.
• Cloud computing concepts and administration.
• Software version control.
• Interpersonal skills to facilitate productive working relationships.
• The ability to stay organized.
• Communication skills to explain complicated computer concepts.
• Discretion in handling people's private information on data servers and throughout the network.
• Strong problem-solving skills
Interested parties please email resumes to: email@example.com.